Saturday, July 31, 2021

Every Cure Is A Placebo

 


When a sick women touched the hem of Jesus' robe, she felt herself cured. She thanked Jesus for the healing. Jesus told her that it was not his clothing that healed her, but her belief. 

We can all do what Jesus did, from walking on water to being a conduit of the Love Message. The difference between him and us? We don't believe that we could do that. And that's okay. 

Individually, we could free ourselves from any illness, produce food for our town from a barrel of fish, and run our appliances on air. As a world, we could think away climate change, bring food for all in an instant, and do away with lice and cockroaches. But, we don't have the collective thought of a world wide, all problems solved, belief system. 

In the meantime, we have each other to believe in. 

Right now, I'm working with a Homeopathic Practitioner on a health matter. I've struggled with the belief that I should be able to think my way into solving my health issue by my thoughts. That I should have the faith in my body, my mind, my spirit, and my angels to bring my body to perfect health. But I'm not there, yet. 

I know that once I'm healed through the practitioner's concoction of homeopathic medicine, it will actually be because I believe that the tiny white pills were the remedy. The reality will be that it was my belief that they work. Same is true of every medical treatment, from alternative medicine to western modern medicine. 

So rather than beat myself up over not, yet, being in the vibration of complete self-healing, I am consulting experts. 

And besides, being a part of someone else's healing process is a wonderful gift for the healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing Career

  I love writing. With every book, I hope to become a better writer. The current project I'm working on was for adults and I'm conve...