Friday, July 23, 2021

Biodynamic Cranialsacral Therapy




Yesterday, I had the honor of receiving Biodynamic Cranialsacral Therapy. It's a light touch to the body from the feet to the head that seeks to realign the body, bringing it to overall health.

I lay face up on a massage table, relaxed yet excited at the same time. The practitioner, Jaclyn, began by  bringing her focus onto establishing an overall tranquility to herself and the room. Once she felt centered, she lightly touched my feet. I readily felt nurtured and supported. For the next hour, she gently placed her hands alongside my body, making her way up to the crown of my head. 

Along the way, I could feel my body letting go of old energy that had been harboring yucky gunk, weighing me down. My body reacted by jerking as the negativity was released, especially at my neck. The intensity of the feelings grew as the minutes ticked by. 

In my mind's eye, I saw what looked like one of the aliens from the movie Close Encounters of The Third Kind. It came from within my body and sat up. It was different from the creature in the movie in that there was no face, it resembled a rubbery skeleton and it matched the length of my body. I thought it might leave my body, that it was not a part of me Thinking it could be something negative, I sought to concentrate my body in pushing it out, . But then, as it was not leaving me, I switched to simply watching it. Eventually, it tucked back into me.

I don't know what it was, but it seemed to be peaceful. My intuition says whatever negative energy that had been keeping it 'dirty' had been cleansed through the cranial work. 

I still don't know what it was. Could I be hosting an alien? Am I a transport system for an outside source, conducting research on the earth? Is NASA going to call me in for lab tests, or searching for one of their creatures missing from some secret UFO holding grounds? Should I answer the front door if men in black suits come to call? Oh, the conspiracy theories will be out of control soon. 

Or maybe it was an image of my spirit, poking out of my body and checking out the surroundings? I may never know.

At the end of the session, Jaclyn said she suspected that the frequent jerking of my neck may be some pent up blocked energy from my time in-utero. Could be some birthing trauma. I don't know if forceps were used to get me out of the birth canal but would be a plausible explanation.

The session has left me with questions that may never be answered. As with much in life, a bit of mystery keeps the curiosity stirring. 

Overall, the experience left me feeling cleansed, peaceful and full of joy. If you decide to try it out, don't expect to react as I did. I often jerk when unwanted energy leaves my body, often in meditation. Everyone feels things differently. What I suspect is that you will come away with is a deep, peaceful feeling. If you do get Biodynamic Cranialsacral Therapy, let me know how it went for you. It's always a hoot to hear how others perceive similar situations. 

And if you do find an alien in your body, we can look out for NASA agents together!

Spiritual Lynx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Growing Career

  I love writing. With every book, I hope to become a better writer. The current project I'm working on was for adults and I'm conve...